Pages

Monday 2 May 2016

Is it true or false?

So in the second week of the holidays Shukoor thought it would be a good idea that I could take him fishing ‘And I replied and commented saying yes we could do that’. When are you free I said and ‘Shukoor replied and said tomorrow i’m free Tim’. So I thought that because there has been a lot on kahawia being caught at the waimakariri miver mouth it is where the salt water meets the fresh water from the river. And so I said in the morning we will meet and my house and get started then and get you a rod and reel to use. And at 7 o’clock in the morning standing at my door was Shukoor and I commented come inside you must be quite cold. ‘YES I AM thank you’.  Are you ready to go fishing because i’ve already got the gear ready jump into the car and we will head off. And 20 minutes later we arrived and I had pre rigged the rods and first cast for Dad, Shukoor, Max and I we all got kahawai!!
10 Cast later 10 fish later. And this happened all day so after maybe 70 fish each we had had enough.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to hear about your outdoor adventures over the holidays. It warms my heart that not all children live inside an XBox or PlayStation. I am going to go for false because it would take the adventure out of it if fishing was that easy. I am looking forward to your next blog post Tim. I've high expectations around the word 'I've.' I'm sure you will work out what I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you got out of the house and had fun fishing. I'm going false because It isn't that easy to catch ten fish from ten casts but hoped you had a good time.
    from Blake and Damon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry blake it was actually true but good try and what do u do for your holidays?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.